Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'tools' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trouble with Paneling Tools Morph 3D Mean component. Am I setting this up correctly?

Does anyone have an example or know how to get this component to work?  I have an example attached, but it keeps getting a vague error mess…

Started by Jillian Tackaberry

1 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Jason Robinson

Difference Between SurfaceMorph, BoxMorph and Morph3D

Hi, I am testing different ways of tiling a surface with a module mesh. I struggle though to understand why I should use one of the metho…

Started by sylvester

8 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by giovanni d'amato

Boolean Union of Panel solids (paneling tools)

Hello everyone! I wanted to use paneling tools to create a relief motif for the surface of a sculpture that is going to be 3d printed. I Is…

Started by Aris Nikolopoulos

2 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by Aris Nikolopoulos

FabTools for Grasshopper

This is the release of tools I've developed during some projects at the office. I've decided to put them together and reshape them for usa…

Started by Florian Frank

5 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by Nik Willmore

Paneling Tools, grid perimeters

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to seek help here regarding Diagrid-ing a two way surface using Paneling Tools. Only the grids with full 4 verti…

Started by Ying Xu

0 May 17, 2017

How do I change this gh file to create squares instead of voronoui. It should be simple.

So I need to change this to create evenly sized squares on any surface and then be able to change the amount of squares with a slider. The…

Started by Aiden Kashi

7 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Paneling Tools - Curtain Wall/Matching Surfaces/Hell

Hi there, I'm trying to create an accurate curtain wall system, and had some success earlier with simple surfaces and not accounting for fl…

Started by Ashley Hastings

0 Jan 28, 2017

Paneling a complex mesh?

Hello everyone! I am currently trying to understand how a mesh works in rhino, and I need to panel this mesh into 2 x 1 m without having to…

Started by Sergio Roa

0 Oct 19, 2016

Bake Color - Gradient

Hey Guys.  I have been sifting through all the previous posts on how to bake color, specifically a gradient over multiple poly surfaces.  I…

Started by cognomen

23 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Paneling tools to double curve surface (radial division)

Dear all,I am now doing some rationalization and panelization of a double curvature surface.  I would like to know how I can divide my surf…

Started by Yin

0 Sep 4, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service