Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'to' (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mesh to NURBS

I know that there has been discussions regarding this issue but I wasn't able to use any of the solutions that were suggested (ex. Using T-…

Started by Freeda Jane Madius

16 May 16, 2020
Reply by wang

Block Handling

Hi Everyone; Firstly thanks to everyone for always giving a hand, and to the great Mr Rutten for creating this wonderful tool. But, I'm…

Started by Nicolas

2 Jan 15, 2019
Reply by rick martin

How to create a gradient like point population

Hi everyone,  I have a problem I cannot solve, I know is a bit of a basic thing but things are not working out at all, so I'm starting over…

Started by Lazzarous

3 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

mesh from grid - can not fill the triangles in the edges

I an trying to create,place a panel - module to the grid gaps.  I used the component wbWeave mesh from lines but there are gaps at the edge…

Started by LINA

2 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by LINA

Transforming Text items to Surface (Geometry)

Hey guys, How are you? I'm new to the grasshopper world, so please, sorry if this is a dumb question... But I'm stuck with this a few hour…

Started by Pedro Adri Pasquali

0 May 31, 2017

Move Object to points along curve

Hello everyone, I try to design a ellipse form of stadium. 1.         I have developed an elliptical facade for stadium.             In Gr…

Started by casanouri

5 May 24, 2017
Reply by casanouri

Create mesh from Reciprocal

Hello There, I am looking to apply a panelling technique to a reciprocal structure however I am having trouble finding ways to extract the…

Started by Con

0 May 21, 2017

Paneling Tools, grid perimeters

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to seek help here regarding Diagrid-ing a two way surface using Paneling Tools. Only the grids with full 4 verti…

Started by Ying Xu

0 May 17, 2017

Convert lowpoly Mesh to smooth Rhino surface

Hi, I am using 3dsMax a lot to sketch quick models using a lowpoly mesh and then add a smooth modifier. All meshes I make in there are usu…

Started by Klemens Sitzmann

11 May 4, 2017
Reply by Vicente Soler

Grasshopper build 0.9.0076: Surface will not load

I have just downloaded an evaluation copy of Rhino 5 and Grasshopper build 0.9.0076 to install on my new Dell Precision T3610 pc.  There we…

Started by jorge prado

5 May 3, 2017
Reply by urvil patel

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service