Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Script editor for GH2

Remembering the discussion about the possibilities for the QWhale replacement, this looks like a really well made code.. True it would requ…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

4 May 10, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Voronoi Diagrams

Hey Guys, I am trying to create a series of strategic diagrams based on interconnecting links between points and lines. Principles I am in…

Started by Natasa

0 Apr 25, 2017

i need an algorithm how to divide an area with into same size, but with different length and width

i have a piece of land. i need to divide the area into 10 equal part (look the splitting), the problem is the shape of the land is not a r…

Started by rizky suleman

5 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by rizky suleman

index was out of range must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection

hello. I'm new to grasshopper and vb script as well. I've been having the following problem lately with vb script. I keep getting the follo…

Started by Gheorghe Madalin

7 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

A beginning stage question

Hi guys, I m totally new in grasshopper and I m working on my first gh final submission. In my script, I want to extrude a surface in the d…

Started by Colin Kou

2 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Colin Kou

Curve attractor: defining biggest/smallest dimensions of an object

Hi, I am a beginner at Rhino and Grasshopper and I have a question. Maybe it is not the most difficult thing, but i didn't managed to find…

Started by klausau

1 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Purpose of parameter "P" of the component "Pop3d"

I do not understand the purpose of parameter "P" of the component "Pop3d". Please,  an example. Thank You   Luis F. Barrionuevo

Started by Luis F. Barrionuevo

2 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Luis F. Barrionuevo

Interconnection within the volume

Started by sebastian v ardelean

0 Sep 29, 2014

Can Rhino read back the point that was changed in Grasshopper?

As the title says, I am wondering if it is possible to let Rhino update itself according to a change that Grasshopper is making. Say, I put…

Started by Yunbo Liu

2 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Yunbo Liu

[POLL] What will be "the next big thing" in the new GH release?

I think that lot of people are waiting this days for the new Grasshopper version release that David announced. What do you think that coul…

Started by Ángel Linares

40 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Ángel Linares

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by