Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'text' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blocks, Dimensions and Annotations using Elefront

For those of you who are not frequently visiting food4rhino, I would like to introduce you to Elefront. Originally Elefront was developed t…

Started by Ramon van der Heijden

13 Apr 30, 2019
Reply by Jelle van de Ridder

Start a new line using text tag?

Hi, anybody mind answering this simple question. How do I start a new line while using text tag, so the text looks like 20 122 4   rather t…

Started by Darren Chang

7 Dec 13, 2018
Reply by Xu

Text curves

I think there isn't any component to make text curves, only text tags and things like that, but is it possible to make text curves with a C…

Started by Adrián Juárez Monroy

2 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Adrián Juárez Monroy

orienting 3d text tags to plane and vector?

hi everyone  i've looked around in the discussions and couldn't find an answer. i've got the text tags displayed correctly and on the point…

Started by amir

5 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by alberludo

Creating text objects and outputting them as normal Rhino geometry

With reference to the post generate text and use outlines in grasshopper... is it possible?, I am trying to output text visually and as an…

Started by Bianchi Dy

6 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

Tag print size problem

Hello everyone, I have a problem which I am sure as a very simple solution. I am using the Text Tag to display some text and when I try to…

Started by FRiou

1 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Collecting text tag data in Grasshopper as input

How could I potentially go about collecting ‘text tags’/‘text labels’ that are ‘attached’ to points in Rhino? Right now I’m just scooping e…

Started by Bianchi Dy

3 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

Displaying text with location based on points using Python Scripted Components

Hi everyone, I'd like to display text (as in floating text, not text dots) whose 'anchor'/location is based on a point, similar to the .gh…

Started by Bianchi Dy

4 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

text tag lasercut

Hi there,   I need help!   I´m pretty new to grasshopper and I can´t seem to figure out sth that is probably quite easy to do.   I built a…

Started by andreas andreas

9 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by Carlos Mancilla

Text distortion based on a curve

Hello!I would like to distort a text based on 2 curves to make a similar effect of this image.Does anyone knows how to do this? Thanks! An…

Started by Guilherme Vaz

2 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Guilherme Vaz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service