Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'tesselation' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Irregular Hexagonal Grid

Hi all, I am trying to create a (flat) irregular hexagonal grid or tesselation. I attached some sketches of how I would like the script to…

Started by Henk

4 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Henk

Tesselations

Hi, I'm a complete beginner... I've dabbled in Rhino and Rhinoscript and an interest in Escher's tesselations has brought me to Grasshopper…

Started by Martyn Hogg

6 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Tatiana Sarkisian

Folded plane subdivided into equilateral triangles

Hello grasshoppers, I'm student of architecture and I'm new here. For my current project I need a folded plane witch is subdivided into equ…

Started by C.Render

21 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Neza Uran

Octagon - Square Tesselation

Hi Guys, I'm working on an islamic pattern based on octagon and squares, the way this is constructed is that the 2 shapes are related by ma…

Started by David Valent

21 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

irregular honeycomb script

Please i am trying to generate a system as shown in the honey comb image However, i manually created this irregular hexagon that aligns whe…

Started by Azubike Ononye

11 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Mila Ilieva

Hardwood floor on surface definition

Hello guys! I'm relatively new to grass hopper. I tried some tutorials, like the ones about the voronoi tesselation, they're great. Althoug…

Started by Mihail

0 Jun 2, 2013

Rigid origami problem!

Hello, I am quit new to grasshopper as you will see, I tried to simulate a rigid origami structure as shown here: http://vimeo.com/3340425

Started by Eleni

0 Jan 31, 2013

tesselation structure -stuck

Hello, I am trying to create a tessellation structure using triangles in grasshopper, the thing is that when I try to create the triangles…

Started by Eleni

3 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by David Stasiuk

Cecil Balmond Amman Tile

Hi there, So I'm new to scripting in general and also a bit of an amateur in Grasshopper, and I think I may have dove into the deep end an…

Started by Matt Schmid

1 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by b3d

Ribbed structure

Hi there,   This question relates to the last question I posted entitled "Rotated triangular tesselation"   I am trying to create a ribbed…

Started by Shieldsy

0 Apr 17, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service