Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'tangent' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tangent Arc between two curves by input of tan-tan-point

Hi everyone, I am trying to replicate a command i can carry out in rhino but cannot find an equivalent grasshopper component. Basically,…

Started by Clay Riddle

5 Jan 1, 2019
Reply by aditya.d.bhatt

Circle by 3Points - Not tangent

Hi Guys, I tried the "circle by 3points" GH function but since the function does not include tangency to curves the circles are not always…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

9 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by Matthias Vinatzer

tangency beetween MESH Objects

I must solve this problem> From a pre-exhisting folder, several MESH objects are to be imported and may be available on Rhino screen.…

Started by Raphael Rabell

1 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Raphael Rabell

find the point on a curve with a specific tangent

Hi, This is my problem:I have a curve and a line on the same plane, the line has a specific direction, I'd like to find the points on that…

Started by riccardo foschi

10 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Fabrizio De Paolis

Please tell me the method to turn to comply with the tangent line of the curve

In the curve of the spline such as the lower image↓ It is flat, and, by this program, a direction of Brep is located I want to locate it…

Started by Y.Kate

10 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Y.Kate

Move curves until it s tangent of other curves

Hi! i wonder if there s a way to move an object until it s tangent with the inicial one...  I ll attach a screenshot and the gh file. As sh…

Started by Laura Vater

2 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Laura Vater

"Shatter" a curve and cut extra segments

Hello all! I have tu cut off all the extra segments, keeping the curve laying on the surface. Hope somebody out there has a suggestion :)   

Started by Francesca Burchi

7 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Francesca Burchi

Please tell me the way to extract the tangent vector from the point on the circle.

Hello. I am Kazuhiro. I want to extract the tangent of the circle (perpendicular to the surface) from the intersection of the circle and th…

Started by Kazuhiro Nishimura

2 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Kazuhiro Nishimura

Curve with control points and start/end tangents?

Is there a curve like this? i.e. with control points like the standard "Curve", but with start and end tangents like an "Interpolated Curve…

Started by Barnes Jaker

1 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Place block tangent to curve at a point.

Hi all, I am just beginning to learn GH and I am unable to solve this problem. I have a point on a curve which I wish to place a block, t…

Started by Felix Yang

2 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service