Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sweep' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Normalized curves

Hi, Is it possible to normalize curves (like 3ds max)? I tried reparameterize but i think the height of the hexagons, on a normalized surfa…

Started by Gstei

5 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Janusz Kozlowski

sweep 2 rails

Hi to all, I'm new here and I hope this is the right section to post this question. I'm learnig GH by my self and I'm not able to solve thi…

Started by Filippo L

2 May 13, 2017
Reply by Filippo L

Grasshopper Plug-in : StructDrawRhino

The first beta of a Grasshopper plug-in version is now included in the StructDrawRhino tool. Initial components to sweep profiles on curv…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

25 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Yutaka takenochi

Sweep 1 along multiple curves with one section is missing many rails

Hello everyone, I need to sweep a section along many rails at one time, I don't know why but many rails are missing the sweep, as you can…

Started by Pietro Frapoli

6 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Pietro Frapoli

Sweep 2 not working as it should

Hi everyone. I started my advanture with Grasshopper some days ago and after some tutorials I decided to create my first own deffinition.…

Started by Dawid

2 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Dawid

Twist happened when use sweep1

Hi guys, I want to make nurbs from points, using sweep. But the twist happened. Why did that happen? And How to solve that? Thanks.

Started by Ayaka Yoshida

1 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

How to sweep 2? HELP please

Hello, i've a problem sweeping along 2 rails. It should look like this:It works in rhino, but I've to add a lot of slashes. But i need to c…

Started by horstmith

3 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by horstmith

Sweep 2 Rails not working as expected

Hello everyone, I am having trouble with the sweep 2 rails command. I am trying to sweep curve 1 across curves 2 and 3.  Curve nr 3 was a…

Started by MihaiB

5 May 26, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Extruding composite curves along a curve or line

Hi all, I have created a number of composite curves and I am trying to extrude them along a curve. It appears that the composite curves ar…

Started by Kenyon Graham

1 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

loft between many curves

Hi everyone,   i'm new in the hole grasshopper world. i attended a 4 days long workshop to learn how GH works but i'm not really good. Now,…

Started by Luigi Milanese

7 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service