Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'swarm' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

disorderly curves on surface

Hey. I'm trying to create a pattern like in this image. I tried a few ways, but i think i keep being on the wrong track. Can someone help? 

Started by Lidia Ratoi

6 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Swarm example component using Python & Timer

Hi guys, recently I wrote a python component to simulate swarm behaviour.  Check out the component, and try to do more interesting things t…

Started by Gene Kao

0 Jun 27, 2014

Swarm & circulation study

Hello there, I'm trying to use swarm intelligence to create something like this (by Dimitrie): But with grasshopper instead. I've been work…

Started by Steam

11 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Atis Sedlenieks

How can I script this simple, folded structure?

Hello, I'm new to Grasshopper and desperately need some help. I'm an architecture student and have to script a project. I've come up with a…

Started by Marc

0 Mar 25, 2013

record/view steering vectors (not resultant vector)

Hi, I am trying to record the steering vector of a flock using locust. I have tried inputting a display vector after the steering component…

Started by Sarah Shuttleworth

0 Nov 12, 2012

parametric glacier

Hello to everyone, i want to create the structure of the glacier/river show in the images! The picture of the glacier were taking from…

Started by Loris Clara

0 Nov 9, 2012

gradient of trail using locust-can't get it to work

Hi am am trying to produce a colour gradient of the trail left using locust. I thought i had set this up on but it isn't working... Thanks

1 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Thorsten Strathaus

line between moving points (connect to previous position)

Hi I am trying to create a line between moving points. The script is a swarm using locust and i was the point to connect to its previous po…

0 Oct 21, 2012

rectangular piping problem- however normal piping does work....???

Hi, I have had a look at the discussions on here about rectangular piping, however I can't get it to work on my script. However the normal…

0 Oct 19, 2012

locust recording trail error

I am trying to show the trail of a swarm using locust,but I am having trouble as there is an error in the script. when I run the script 'pr…

0 Oct 16, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service