Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'subdivide' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2D Subdivision like Mondrian

This is an script I wrote with a custom VB component that aims to perform subdivision of rectangles. Think of Mondrian, perhaps.   The inpu…

Started by Victor Leung

12 Oct 30, 2019
Reply by Onurdaggg

Generating circles on Grid Structure nodes - wrong normal from "Evaluate surface"?!

Hello good people, I want to generate circles on a surface according to the srf normal. Subdivide the surface with Lunchbox's >Grid Stru…

Started by Dimitar Genov

2 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Dimitar Genov

loft multiple closed curves within a containing curve

There is here, two different lofts: -A Loft between the biggest rectangle with the medium one -and A loft between the biggest rectangl…

Started by daniel assayag

2 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by nikos tzar

Subdivide a surface and place holes on it

Hi everybody, I just want to subdivide a surface into many small pieces. Like windows in a wall. Is it possible to create something with g…

Started by C.Render

12 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by C.Render

Recursive Subdivision of an Image, can't get it solved

Hey all, I'm trying to recursively subdivide a surface with the input from a black and white picture. I found an image of jimi hendrix on…

Started by Michael

4 May 17, 2015
Reply by Michael

Subdivide surface with horizontal/vertical curves (not uv)

Hi, I'm running into a problem with trying to panelize a double curved surface. I would like to subdivide it into horizontal and vertical…

Started by Sarah Hussaini

1 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Tessellating Structural Shells

Hello, I am fairly new to grasshopper and I am working on a project for school. We are trying to figure out how to tessellate a shell struc…

Started by Jordan

0 Oct 23, 2014

Surface Grid Extrusions

Hello, I just started using grasshopper and Im trying to create a grid on a surface where i would like to extrude only certain blocks of th…

Started by Mira Al-Suradi

1 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Michael Pryor

array geometry on endpoints

Hi friends Im trying to put geometry on a surface like this. it works if i do it with SFrames, but how would i make it happen with Endpoin…

Started by Mitran

0 May 15, 2014

points, tree structure and branches management

Hi there, I'm having a problem figuring this one out. I've attached an image and and the rhino file which shows what I'm trying to get... I…

Started by Andrew

6 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Andrew

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by