Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'split' (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Split curve with points

Hi,I've been trying to split a bunch of lines with a set of points with not too much luck.I know the shatter component only accepts curve p…

Started by Victor Bredin

2 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by roberto gagliano

Multiple Split

This may just be me missing a tool but, I am trying to split a list into more than 2 parts (equal for this project).   What I have resorted…

Started by Seb Andraos

8 Apr 13, 2019
Reply by Congzheng ZOU

Split tree problem

Hi Everybody, I am trying to split 1 tree with 10 branches and 2 elements on each branch     into 10 trees with 2 elements.(see image belo…

Started by Findie

3 Mar 24, 2019
Reply by Hamed Abbasi

Brep plane split component

*** UPDATE 07/2016 *** Now with capped sides after splitting (if applicable) Nothing more, nothing less: Brep + some planes = individual…

Started by Arie-Willem de Jongh

38 Feb 25, 2019
Reply by Molly Chen

Randomize, Split List

I have 42 randomized points (2D populate) I would like to learn how to randomly split the list into 3 three sub lists but also control the…

Started by Alyne Rankin

8 Jan 28, 2019
Reply by Leah Barber

Splitting a curve with multiple points on curves

Hi, I have been trying to split multiple curves at points defined by the 'point on curve command' so that when the point on curve componen…

Started by Giorgi Smith

6 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Julia

Brep.Trim inconsistent behaviour

Hello, I've been wracking my brain over this for a while now, and it works about 80-90% of the time, but there's something funny about it.…

Started by Tom Svilans

0 Oct 25, 2017

Split tree incoherence (or I didn't get it)

Why does the "Split Tree" component give me the {2;1} list when the mask is {*;2;1} ?

Started by Olivier Suire

3 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Olivier Suire

Loft crotch split

Hi all, I'm trying to work out this loft that splits like a tree branch. The three ends I'd like to be square, but towards the middle of th…

Started by Kevin Bukowski

4 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Sort Splitted Surfaces

Good evening everyone. I have an unknown problem:  I have split a surface with 6 curves. 2 of them are part of the same branch. I need to…

Started by JJK

1 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by JJK

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service