Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'speed' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A hack to speed things up

This has to be the most amateurish, ugliest piece of code I have ever written using 'partition list' to feed a long list of lines (11,000)…

Started by mark zirinsky

3 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Any tips to make my script faster?

Hi, I am using grasshopper for yacht design. The script is making a solid from several surfaces made in Rhino. The script then makes a line…

Started by Bas Goris

9 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Lukasz Domagala

speed of a pendulum - Kangaroo

Hi, I'm trying to do a few things: 1. Make a pendulum which swings back and forth, using Kangaroo. I know the length of the chord, the sta…

Started by Emma-Kate Matthews

0 Apr 21, 2016

Passing Arrays between components for speed increase

Hi Everyone, This might be a silly question. But I have started to pass arrays between c# components in this manor: double[][] _out = ne…

Started by Jens Pedersen

4 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Want to get constant cutter speed on my kuka

Hi I was wondering if I could get some help. I have written a Kuka PRC program to do 11 different cuts in my 3D part. I created the progr…

Started by Joanne H

4 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Johannes Braumann

Optimizing speed in mesh collision simulation

I'm working on a mesh relaxation simulation where I'm sort of "thermoforming" a mesh grid over various objects to find a relaxed, draped sh…

Started by Brendan

0 Mar 8, 2014

disable sovler does not improve connection speed

Hi, we are working on a VLD (very large definition) and are using cluster extensively to optimize the workflow. One of the benefits with cl…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

0 Jan 11, 2013

if parameter change then disable slow components temporarily

This is a simple example of a mechanism something like a callback to monitor user input... Sometimes, I would like to disable slow/time-con…

Started by Jonah Hawk

20 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Figuring out speed

I have a more general question that I see happening quite often in larger more complex definitions and kept me thinking for quite some time…

Started by Sander Mulders

6 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Michael Pryor

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service