algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sort' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sort list A to Z ?

Started by Olivier Suire

2 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Olivier Suire

Cull Pattern

Good morning GH Community, I am having trouble generating a pattern that i am hoping the community can help me out. I have a grid of points…

Started by Alyne Rankin

11 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Alyne Rankin

Sort Splitted Surfaces

Good evening everyone. I have an unknown problem:  I have split a surface with 6 curves. 2 of them are part of the same branch. I need to…

Started by JJK

1 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by JJK

Sorting a data tree

Hi! I'm looking for a way to sort the following list, depending on the item "0" without loosing the associate geometry of every branch. Ri…

Started by Aleix Arc

2 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Aleix Arc

sorting points along curve

Hi guys, I have a bunch of small segments of curves inside rhino sorted randomly that will feed the grasshopper definition to create point…

Started by Alan

2 Jul 8, 2017
Reply by Alan

Order result of Join (curves)?

I am creating a dashed curve, with each dash broken into several pieces. When I try to join the dash pieces, the resulting dashes appear to…

Started by Paul McCollam

7 May 18, 2017
Reply by Gicast

I want to multiply an action but every copy of curve will be on the next series.

how can I multiply / repeat an action but every time its +1 on the series?  please help.  the end goal is to have sorted U curves and v cu…

Started by AFArchitect

3 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

List and sort

Im a new grasshopper user and have a fairly simple doubt. I have replicated a set of lines using linear array and want to extract a single…

Started by Athul Raj

2 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Athul Raj

Sorting points/curves according to their location into tree branches

I got a bunch of planner closed curves, they are all parallel in space, having different height (Z position).Is there a not VB way that can…

Started by Victor Leung

7 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Jorge Jorge

Move Point along Vector set/mapped distance

GH Family, I've written the script attached thus far but have hit a slight roadblock. I am looking to limit the extrusion to no more than…

Started by Kevin Miller

2 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by Kevin Miller

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by