Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'solver' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kangaroo solver seems to take too much time

Hi :) I am trying to create an interactive roof that will adapt its shape according to a point that can move and the position of the sun (…

Started by g bouron

0 Jun 6, 2015

Recompute Parent without leaving Cluster

Is there a way to recompute the parent patch if I work inside a cluster?  I have a very large patch I am working on and have geometries re…

Started by Armin Seltz

0 Mar 17, 2015

formula solver

hi all, I have written a simple script (in VB) that solves a formula for its zero points. it works ok, but I want to feed the formula into…

Started by Laurenz Andritz

6 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Laurenz Andritz

Minimization using Galapagos converges to a larger value than the minimum of all iterated fitness

Hi every one   I'm using Galapagos for a minimization, but after a while the iteration converges to a solution that is larger than the mini…

Started by Pil Lauridsen

4 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Pil Lauridsen

Matrix Solver / Optimizer

Hi guys,I'm working on rigid folding in origami style.In used this paper to approach the issue.By extracting a single folding vertex with t…

Started by Benjamin Felbrich

0 Nov 25, 2013

disable sovler does not improve connection speed

Hi, we are working on a VLD (very large definition) and are using cluster extensively to optimize the workflow. One of the benefits with cl…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

0 Jan 11, 2013

Grasshopper Settings (partly) RESET

Facing a strange problem for a while now. Some - but not all- of the GH-settings are reset, everytime I restart Rhino or UnloadGrasshopper…

Started by phillip

5 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

A note for would be Delaunay scripters

If you are using the Delaunay solver in grasshopper   grasshopper.kernel.geometry.solver.solve_mesh(x,x,x)   you cannot have duplicate poin…

Started by Andy VanMater

1 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Andy VanMater

Galapagos Simulated Annealing cooling problem

Hi everyone, I have a question about the Simulated Annealing Solver. In my model, it sometimes happens the calculated result is 'useless'…

Started by Michael van Telgen

0 Feb 22, 2012

Some basic Galagos questions

Hello everyone, I have some simple questions, which I hope someone can answer. I am experimenting with the Galapagos evolutionary solver fo…

Started by Michael van Telgen

1 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service