Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'solver' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

linear optimization solver

Hi, I am working on a customized formfinding component, using vb.net. I will have to deal with matrix operations (linear algebra), and line…

Started by Guillaume Niel

16 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by Alexander Ken

Keep last Galapagos Round in memory to bake different results ?

Hi David,   Thanks so much for the latest version of Galapagos! What a fantastic tool.    I am currently using the "reinstate" button quite…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

5 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Marina Jostina

how to identify correct edges in mesh after kangaroo solver

Hey,i wanted to pipe a part of the mesh after solving it with the kangaroo solver. In the example i treated a part of the edges different a…

Started by Vivi

2 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Vivi

Keyboard shortcut for lock/disable solver

Hi, I have been working with data recorder. Every time I record data I need to lock/disable the solver. So, is there any keyboard shortcut…

Started by Shayer Rahman

3 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Does your Kangaroo solver look like this?

I just recently decided to switch to Kangaroo 2 to make some mesh folding solutions and so far I'm just super confused by the new solver. S…

Started by Eike Maas

2 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Petras Vestartas

Lock solver and recovery file.

Can we have an option to lock the solver automatically before opening the recovery file (which most of the time is the file crashing rhino/…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

2 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Dan Weissman

Rhino Crushes Using Kangaroo Solver

I'm working on a project that involves kangaroo plugin for rhino. For the last two days, this happened a few times and it concerns me. Whil…

Started by Idil Gumruk

2 May 23, 2016
Reply by dude

recursive problem vs. 2xKangaroo-Solver

Hello everyone, I am simulation a spring-System, the idea was to see how the suspension-cable influence the catenary. Theoretically, when…

Started by Jon

0 Oct 20, 2015

Python and Anenome - fast solver

I described what I'm trying to do in this post nine days ago but got no replies: Fast Solver (B-Solve?): float my boat http://www.grasshopp

Started by Joseph Oster

6 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

Solving linear equations with Gaussian elimination

Hi, I want to solve a 3x3 system of linear equations (with a the gaussian elimination method?) of the type: 1   2   3   | 1 4   2   6   |…

Started by Mecky Reuss

5 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service