Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'solid' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A solid waffle for laser cutting.

This script is aim to take in a BRep polysurface solid for generating a laser cutting file. It can handle hollow forms, cantilevering masse…

Started by Victor Leung

121 Feb 2, 2019
Reply by constantinos schinas

Boolean union & rapid prototiping

Hi! I'm trying to do a boolean union joining a big amount of bars done by piping lines. I need one unique solid because I'm trying to expor…

Started by Marina Rocarols

7 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by HS Chan

divided faces in solid difference

I have a question about Solid Difference.First I create a circle and then extrude it, theres a seam (i marked in red) And when I make a so…

Started by Juani Simioli

3 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

Create Solids from planar curves

Hi All, I have a workflow in Rhino for creating Solids from planar curves (needed for SolidWorks), however i'm totally clueless recreating…

Started by chrisk

4 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Janice de Freitas Pires

Problem with Trim Solid

Hi! I am having an issue with the Trim Solid element. The dimensions of the shape to be trimmed changes with different sliders. But a certa…

Started by Javier

0 Jun 29, 2017

Cutting spheres into surface, pattern

Is there a more efficient way of doing this? I'm using an image sampler to plot spheres on a surface then using those spheres to cut into t…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

0 Apr 9, 2017

Cut surface using sphere

Trying to create a surface with spheres cut into it (see attached image). I was able to split the spheres using a surface so that I have my…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

0 Apr 8, 2017

merge/union on multiple surfaces

I have a grid of circles, and I offset a smaller circle from each circle. Grafting the two boundaries, I create a set of surfaces using bou…

Started by kv1

30 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Multiple solids from surfaces

Hello to all! I'm quite new to the grasshopper world and I've been experimenting with some basic shapes and components. Right now I'm stuc…

Started by Jesus Zambrano

0 Mar 1, 2017

Solid Difference Issue

Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well ! I'm having an small (hopefully) issue with my solid difference. I'm trying to pierce holes in…

Started by Thomas Dissaux

2 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Thomas Dissaux

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by