Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'solar' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adaptive Diagrid Facade Panels

Hello,I need a little hand with a project of mine. I'm trying to create a diagrid surface that is organized into frames and panels. The pan…

Started by Caleb Wild

14 Jun 13, 2019
Reply by Christopher Flynn

Solar radiation on slopes

I need to calculate monthly values of global and diffuse irradiation on slopes of given orientation and tilt. Any advice on doing that?

Started by Thanos

3 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Thanos

Help me to speed up Ladybug Analysis and Galapagos form finding

Hello allI am working on an architectural project.Briefly it requires satellite imagery as a base and the volume is generated according to…

Started by Pramodk

4 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Shridhar Mamidalaa

Solar direct normal radiation and presence of clouds

Within sunrise and sunset hours, what does zero values for direct normal radiation correspond to in the weather data(Energy plus)?  Does pr…

Started by ali

0 Apr 18, 2017

Solar flux per Area

Hi everyone, First of all great a job with this softwares! I am looking for a software who can give me the solar flux per area on the flo…

Started by Mehdi HAMDANI

0 Feb 21, 2017

solar study on facade

hello guys..  i have a 3d pattern which i have created and want to use as an interactive facade (the pattern needs to be closed when the ra…

Started by naam ben shalom

0 Jul 29, 2016

Using Galapagos with Ladybug/Honeybee

In one of my projects I used a combination of Galapagos and ladybug/honeybee to help generate the form, and I just got around to working up…

Started by Kurt Nelson

2 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Kurt Nelson

panel optimization/list sorting with galapagos

Hello, Thanks to Ethan's help, I've created a script that uses lunchbox and an image sampler to divide a facade into diagrid panels with "w…

Started by Caleb Wild

4 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by naam ben shalom

Separate Solar Gains and Conduction Gains/Loses in Honeybee

Hello all, The attached image highlights the ability to isolate the gains/loses due to solar gain and conduction loses/gains based on surf…

Started by Reinhardt Swart

0 Sep 21, 2015

Solar vector, radiation and shading devices

Hello everybody, I need help for an optimization issue. I'm trying to design shading panels for a surface divided in diamond glass panels…

Started by Ilona Pinto de Araujo

2 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by