Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sine' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How To Create a Parametric Curve Pattern Like This

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a way to create a parametric curve pattern similar to this one: So far I've been using the Graph Mapper w…

Started by Luis Angel

9 Oct 23, 2018
Reply by Xingxin HE

How to add decay to self interfering ripples !

Hey guys, I've created some self interfering ripples (image1) and am trying to add a DECAY function to the ripples to control the interfere…

Started by Ecs

17 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by Sam Gulberg

Sine Wave Along a Curve, Attractor Points to Vary Amplitude & Frequency Along Curve

I would like to create a sine wave that follows a curve, where the frequency of the sine wave can vary at specified points. The variation o…

Started by Karl Kachele

15 Oct 22, 2017
Reply by Bohmwave

Set Sine Curve to Existing Curve

Hi, guys.  I am new to Grasshopper and have been experimenting to create a seemingly simple object.  Essentially, I want to create a spiral…

Started by Kyle Prichard

1 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Sine Wave Along Path

Hi, I've been messing around all day trying to accomplish this through other posts similar to this but can't solve the problem.  Does anyon…

Started by Juan Yurcho

10 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by diegsfb

Sine wave period increase

Hi, Does anyone know how to exponentially increase the period of a sine wave?...

Started by CCM68

7 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by CCM68

Sine wave with spiral form

I'm trying to deform a mesh to create a sine wave-shaped spiral. As you see in the image, but this way of doing it does not allow me to adv…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

2 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Variable Frequency AND Amplitude Sinewave Along Curve?

Help! Does anyone know how to control the frequency AND amplitude of a sinewave along a curve? I've seen some definitions floating around t…

Started by max moriyama

0 Jun 1, 2015

How to get sine curve to flow along an exponential/sine/cosine/rhino curve?

I'm trying to get some curved rectangular panels (made on rhino) to fluctuate in a sine or cosine frequency, but I can't seem to get a sine…

Started by Jeremy Crocker

5 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Rafat Ahmed

Scaled sine curve

I was wondering if there was a way to scale a sine curve as it progresses. I would like to be able to adjust wavelength, amplitude, and, if…

Started by Ryan Treacy

1 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Ola Jaensson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by