Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'shell' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gridshell => Grasshopper + Kangaroo optimization, Voronoi meshing sometimes fail [Master thesis]

Hello everybody, Firstly, Im quite novice with grashopper and kangaroo so please be easy on me :) I would like to kindly ask you for a he…

Started by Daniel

3 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Daniel

Auxetic re-entrant honeycomb simulation

Hi everyone,I am working on a project for my master thesis and I am trying to simulate the bending of a 2D pattern extruded in Z direction…

Started by Lorenzo Mirante

2 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Lorenzo Mirante

Sweep 2 make strange things

Hello everyone,  I'm trying to do a form like the shell of some insect. I was trying to sweep 2 but it doesnt do it corectly. Can anyone,…

Started by Georgios Grigoriadis

0 Nov 21, 2016

Shell Form finding and Cross-Section Optimization

Hello! I'm currently working on a project in which I would like to find an optimum shape for a shell structure based on the principels of i…

Started by Britt Cordewener

0 May 12, 2016

Modeling a folded shell

I have a model in Sketchup and I want to develop this model using a folded panels in Grasshopper. I start with series of points which contr…

Started by Majed_

0 Dec 2, 2015

Create Columns on Grid Between 2 Surfaces

I am working on a drawing for my thesis, this is simple idea. Create a pipe between a surface and another surface, using matching grids on…

Started by Matthew Hickey

1 May 4, 2015
Reply by Matthew Hickey

Need Help Making Waffle, Wrong Notch Size

I am having difficulty setting the material thickness with Grasshopper, the JPG shows that the script made the thickness 0.006 even though…

4 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

Bamboo Based Shell Structure Help!

First (Ignore if you just want the problem) Hello, thanks for the help in the past, ever so grateful for this community! I hope to share my…

7 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Matthew Hickey

Shell Fabrication

Hello! My final is coming up, I am looking to make this model, in the attached 3dm file, out of bent tubular wooden rods and tie them wiht…

2 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Matthew Hickey

Relaxing Mesh Problem (SmartForm)

I have used weaverbird to subdivide a mesh of my plan.  I'm not sure why smartform isn't doing anything. I click play and nothing happens.…

0 Apr 23, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service