Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sets' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Set roadblock

Hi there ! I hit a roadblock in my definition. I have a tree containing lists of integers. I need to merge the lists that contain at least…

Started by Olivier Suire

13 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Olivier Suire

Problem with REPLACE ITEM command

Hi! I'm trying to change the position of some points and replace the old points by the new ones in my list but i don't get it! Could someo…

Started by Hugo

4 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Hugo

Pick and choose items from a list

Hellow everyone I have a list of 240 values and I want to retrieve the elements based on their index number in multiples of 20. (That is 0…

Started by Guillermo Esparza

6 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Guillermo Esparza

Help Please! Sorting Lists into subsets for manipulation

I am new to GH I have a random set of circles in my list. I want to sort the list (of circles) into branches so circles of the same size…

Started by Mark Eden

18 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

"organic louvers"

I'm trying to produce a grasshopper definition that yields something similar to the attached "Example" image.  I have it working rather nic…

Started by Matt Bianco-Splann

5 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

sets depending on overlapping (intersection) geometries

hey everyone! looking for ideas on where to start to solve this: I have several geometries, some of which overlap, i would like to sort t…

Started by Rabbit

10 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Rabbit

Text to Integer Character Limit

Hi All, I'm often converting numerical strings (strings limited to the characters 1234567890) to integers for IDing and scheduling things.…

Started by Brian Ringley

3 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Brian Ringley

Testing two lists of numbers for similarity

Hello everyone.I'm trying to weed out the naked vertices of a mesh from a sublist of vertices that I have taken from that mesh that contain…

Started by Eike Maas

2 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Eike Maas

concurrent curves

Hi all! I'm working with a planar polyline built up of a bunch of different curves which I want to fillet. Up until now, it's all easy pea…

Started by Arturo Steinberg

1 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Arturo Steinberg

Search and replace index items in a data tree - Eliminate small edges of Vornoi

I am trying to eliminate short segments of a voronoi diagram to eliminate problems in manufacturing small joints. I am doing this by groupi…

Started by Ben Fortunato

1 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Ben Fortunato

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service