Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sequence' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

help to begin a sequence

Hi there, I’m cracking my head trying to replicate the growing sequence on this image that someone gave me. I know everything starts with a…

Started by Lazzarous

4 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

Split Tree Sequence Error

Hi everyone i am trying to select a specific index (item) in each branch of a tree. i am trying to do that with the Split Tree Compound. To…

Started by Zadig

9 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Zadig

duplicate / repeat lines at their ends

Hello, I've been trying different methods, getting inspiration from the forum's other questions, but i couldnt solve it at the end, that's…

Started by daniel assayag

6 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by daniel assayag

Check list for a sequence

Hi guys, Could you please advise me, what is the cleverest way to find sequence in a list? I have got a list, randomly filled with 0 and 1,…

Started by Peter Koz

3 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Peter Koz

Animate by List Item?

Hi everyone Ive been trying to find a way to animate these hearts appearing along a spiral, so that it starts at the very middle of the sp…

Started by Jenny

0 Jan 25, 2015

sequencing a spiral

i made a part of a staircase balustrade in rhino, and im foreseeing fabrication issues in it(but in the distant future) so i am trying to r…

Started by aditya.d.bhatt

6 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by aditya.d.bhatt

Split a Variable Sequence at a Specific Value

This is a very basic question: I have a variable sequence as a domain, generally including both positive and negative real numbers. I want…

Started by Seth Lamberton

1 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Seth Lamberton

Number Sequencing Help

I'm sure this is a straightforward one - I'm trying to construct a list of numbers, basically: 1-10, 42-52, 84-94, etc, in one continuous…

Started by James Schollum

2 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by James Schollum

3d text tag mesh sequence

Hello,  I'm having an issue with the sequence of my labels on a line of meshes. In the definition, the sequence appears to be in order, but…

Started by Mark Matthews

0 Aug 20, 2013

Dividing points that are in the same group!

Hello all,   I'm trying to draw a curve between a few points so that I can pipe it but as all the points are the same number "0" I can't. C…

Started by Troy McNamara

2 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Troy McNamara

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service