Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'selection' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DataTree selection rules

Dear Users, I've been working on data tree selection rules this weekend and when 0.9.0063 is released (hopefully tomorrow, 4th November) t…

Started by David Rutten

72 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Yevgeny Koramblyum

Item Selector - Selection Reset

Hi, So I'm attempting to use the Item Selector tool from the Human plug-in, however when I send it a new list my selection will reset to t…

Started by Justin

0 Jun 17, 2016

Evenly selection of percentage of total points

Hello, I'm trying to do something that seems very simple but can't figure it out... I first create a mesh with a preset distance between th…

Started by marulaboz

2 May 28, 2016
Reply by marulaboz

Script Trouble and Edge selection

Hi i am using a scrip from Andrew Heumann to unroll an object i have modeled.The trouble i am having is that i dont understand how the scri…

Started by Ben Millington

0 May 16, 2016

select / idenfity connected geometry

Hey everyone, is there a way of doing something equivalent to "fastsel" in autocad, in Grasshopper? This is what I mean: http://www.cad-ad

Started by Emma-Kate Matthews

7 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

How to use image to select panels

Hi, I have an plan image of the free form panels which I highlighted in green. I want to use this image to select the equivalent panels in…

Started by Homar

10 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

GHPython script for ViewCapture causing problems

Hi, attached is a GHPython script with which I am trying to automate the export of screenshots using a "-_ViewCaptureToFile" macro. The w…

Started by Max Marschall

5 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Max Marschall

Problem of selection!

Hello, I have a grid of triangles and then I want to select the triangles by a closed curve. So the triangles in the curve are selected wh…

Started by Dora Zhang

2 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Dora Zhang

Select objects by names

Oddly enough Rhino does not allow multiple entries for "SelName" when using the command line version. Unfortunately, GrassHopper doesn't se…

Started by Olivier Suire

1 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Selection of points(pattern) based on number, form grid of points.

Hi, From a grid of 3*3 points, I want to select all points based on a number i provide. Say for example, i need to select all patterns whi…

Started by Chaitanya Chavan

5 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Damon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service