Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'scale' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scaling Voronoi with Attractor Point

Hello Everyone, I am trying to scale a voronoi 2d shapes depending on their distance to the attractor point. so the closer the shapes are t…

Started by Manuel Huerta

38 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by barrubba

reading coordinates or values from pictures

Hi everyone, I want to know if it is some way to import a picture in some component in Grashopper an get the corremponding value from a de…

Started by rene

3 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Component with identical inputs applied multiple times yields slightly different results.

Hey guys  I created this component which generates a ridged hyperbolic surface from 4 points. When I apply this component to multiple set…

Started by Erick Vernon-Galindo

0 Apr 18, 2017

Random scaling

Good evening! Pretty simple question here: I'm trying to make a random scaling of each of the different polygons of my geodesic sphere.  B…

Started by Étienne Scully

7 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Jack lee

Getting rid of scaled forms under a specific value

Hi!  First of all, sorry for my english. I used the battery AttractorValues coming with Nudibranch to create a certain effect (see image O…

Started by Karianne Duquette

9 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Michael Pryor

Aligning one surface above another

Hi. I'm relatively new to Grasshopper, and I need a tool to manipulate a planar surface using graph mapper for a project I'm running. I man…

Started by Riya Suram

0 Sep 4, 2016

Scale geometry by unit instead of a factor

Hello, i´m looking for a smart solution, to scale my geometry, which has different sizes (e.g. hexagons) by a unit. For example: all hexago…

Started by Nils Heinemann

2 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Nils Heinemann

scale mesh faces by curvature

I'm looking to approximate a brep with a mesh and scale the faces according to curvature of the brep. The edge length of the mesh faces wou…

Started by Bret Vanderhyden

2 May 10, 2016
Reply by Bret Vanderhyden

Meerkat scale error

Hi, im trying to work with meerkaat in order to have the map of buildings and their height, the problem seems to be the scale, they are ver…

Started by Daniele Zerbi

0 Mar 23, 2016

Ideas to create 2d hex grid with scale in x.

Hi! i wonder if anyone can help me on thinking how to generate a 2d pattern with this deformation of the hexagon, like the image below. Tha…

Started by luna cagnoni

2 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by luna cagnoni

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by