Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'save' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[BUG] Grasshopper partly freezes after any export operation

So at first I thought Lunchbox was at fault for freezing the Grasshopper UI after using the Object save component (http://www.grasshopper3d

Started by Armin Seltz

11 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Alan Goddard

Save grashopper canvas as picture with python

Hi, i am looking for a possibility to save grasshopper canvas as picture from python. Is there grasshopper API method or external module ha…

Started by vladimir ondejcik

6 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Save Grasshopper/Rhinofile from inside the ghPython component

Hey everyone, i hope this is a simple question. I would like to save the active grasshopper and rhinofile from inside the python component.…

Started by Tobias Heimig

2 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Tobias Heimig

Save, backup & auto save

Hi everyone As I understand it, save is used... to save a file ; auto save to prevent any lost when crashes... what is the backup used for…

Started by Sylvain Usai

2 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Frans Magnusson

Lost the work from one day

Hi , Yesterday I worked the entire day with grasshopper. In the evening I saved the .gh file on our company server. When i wanted to open i…

Started by Ivan B

4 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Ivan B

Animate Slider Problem

Hi All, I'm trying to animate a slider but I'm running into some issues. When the slider moves, the geometry on the screen updates accordi…

Started by Charles Portelli

2 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Charles Portelli

Save file error in grasshopper using the save file icon

I have a very large gh file, which I am very careful to save often. I have been using the save disk icon to save my work. When I exited Gra…

Started by Dennis Jones

0 Jun 19, 2014

Request: Autosave every ... minutes

Hi, can you please add a timer based auto-save option. Sometimes the other options slow down the work flow, so turning them off is seductiv…

Started by phillip

7 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

display (and extract) all numerical input-variables centrally in grasshopper

Hi everyone, I was wondering if it is possible to display (and eventually also extract) all the numerical input-variables in a definition…

Started by chombolombo

0 Sep 21, 2012

OutofMemoryException -- Error on Save

The following Out of Memory error occurs when trying to save a GH file while a particular set of options are set... admittedly a large…

Started by Marc Syp

2 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Marc Syp

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by