Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sample' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trouble with Paneling Tools Morph 3D Mean component. Am I setting this up correctly?

Does anyone have an example or know how to get this component to work?  I have an example attached, but it keeps getting a vague error mess…

Started by Jillian Tackaberry

1 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Jason Robinson

simplify this script

Hello everyone, I've been working with this script, it's pretty straightforward, essentially it's a JPEG sampler that will dictate the size…

Started by AdnFrs

0 Jun 27, 2015

Randomly Extruding [Voronoi] Surfaces

I am wanting to extrude surfaces to random heights (or ideally the heights would be indicated by image sampling - but this seems hard to co…

Started by Dan Parker

4 May 18, 2015
Reply by Dan Parker

Create a Panel from the Image Sampler

Hello guys! I made step by step like this tutorial video http://vimeo.com/10377020  I would like to transform this in a panel with holes…

Started by Carol Magliari

1 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

Generate Shell or Surface from Curves (Paths from Processing)

Hi All,I am working with Swarm Agents in Processing and exporting the paths into Rhino. My question is regarding the post-processing of the…

Started by Arjun Mahesh

4 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Arjun Mahesh

Random Diagrid Help!!

Hi all I am quite new to GH know most basic components. I need to make a random grids on series of towers that act as structure, like belo…

Started by mrahmany

15 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by peter fotiadis

Inaccurate Colour Sampling

Hi everyone,I am trying to make a gh script to save me time recolouring the maps and making them vector from print-screens. But, as you can…

Started by Stefan Jakovljevic

2 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Stefan Jakovljevic

Image sample circle prolem

Hi guys! I try to use image sample attractor the circle, But now have some problem * a Surface divide and isotrim, use Scanle NU to control…

Started by JackyCheung

4 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by JackyCheung

Sample and Hold Values

Hello together.. I have a flow of a of RGB Strings from a color sensor via rs 232, works well. My probelme is I want to distribut this RGB…

Started by Rapheal Django Langa

3 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Martin Siegrist

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service