Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'rotation' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alternate multiple rotation angles

Hi guys, this should be easy but it seems i can't come out of that. I am learning gh so I admit I still have some confusion. I want to alte…

Started by Dario01

2 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Dario01

No Brainers Problem Only ! Acquiring a polyline from other set of lines midpoints ?

Hello All, In advance, I apologize if there were similar discussions on this problem but I couldnt find any of it yet. My problem should b…

Started by Bora Doker

9 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bora Doker

Twisted Origami with kangaroo

have been playing with the kangaroo folding component on a twisted origami. the intention is to create a folded origami that follows a simp…

Started by Dimitry A. Demin

0 Aug 20, 2017

Optimization of code and a couple other issues/questions

Hi guys, I’m pretty new to Grasshopper, on the bright side I’m an intermediate user of Rhino and I also know this and that about mathematic…

Started by Nik Vlad

0 Apr 2, 2017

polygon composition with hinges

hello everyone, i am having a very hard time building a simple structure from equilateral triangles, that have all their sides used as hing…

Started by Svetoslav Zdravkov

15 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Sergio

Rotated planes logic

Hello,  Long time since my last visit to the forum.  I have an issue i cannot make my way around. As you can see from the picture, i get a…

Started by Lorenzo Franceschini

1 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Lorenzo Franceschini

Rotation Script

Hey all, so i'm totally new to scripting and i'm wondering how can this be done Evaluate the angle (a) between a vector and x axis If (a) i…

Started by Gabriella Rossi

17 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Gabriella Rossi

Problem with rotation in GH

Hi everybody, I've been trying to design a tunnel which rotates around 'Y' axis while strangles. It consist of a series of ribs one after…

Started by Lorena

4 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Lorena

Equally rotating segments

Hi! I want to rotate segments from a line divided with points on each of these points. My problem when I do this is that most of the segmen…

Started by Tina Jerrera

2 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Tina Jerrera

Rotations of points with a graft data tree around multiple curves

Hello everyone, I'm trying to understand how datatrees are working and I learned some tips but I'm stuck on that one so I'm calling for he…

Started by Charlotte Le Dain

6 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by