Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'rhinoscript' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Proxy manipulation/rhinoscript usage

All,   I have found a python script that does something I'm trying to replicate in C# or VB but I can't figure out how to use rhinoscript i…

Started by Andy VanMater

7 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Jeppe Mortensen Stubberup

.GetPoint in python component runs twice instead of once

Hi all, I've created a python component that prompts the user for a point input and then creates a circle at that specific point. The thin…

Started by Yuval Kahlon

2 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Yuval Kahlon

How to refer to points in python... data matching and more

I actually have like... 3 questions.. I searched widely but I am still confused.. I'll really appreciate it if you guys can help I wanna c…

Started by Samson Liu

8 May 17, 2016
Reply by Samson Liu

Command line not accepting network paths

So I have been messing around with the command line commands of Grasshopper and using Python scripts to do various things. One thing I have…

Started by Armin Seltz

2 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

Find and replace geometry in GH

Hello, I am trying to write a component that for example takes in a shape (a primitive for now) and outputs the GUID of all the same withi…

Started by Tim Chen

6 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Tim Chen

Differening Results With GHPython BooleanIntersect

Hello, I have been trying to code a number of components using GHPython, which involve a BooleanIntersect operation.  As the attached file…

Started by Chris Mackey

14 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Chris Mackey

loading of shell object rhino failed

Hey everybody, I am having an error when i try to monkey script editor. It says "loading of shell object rhino failed". I say okay for two…

Started by FaTiH

0 Feb 8, 2012

how to move very close points to one point?

Hi all, My questions is how to move very close points to one point in order to make them the same. See attached image for reference.. 1. I…

Started by Archieboy

15 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Collaborative Cloud

Shortest Attention Span Version: Click Here!Short Attention Span Version: Click Here to be taken to an awesome interface designed in proces…

Started by Luis Fraguada

0 Jun 8, 2010

type mismatch in parameter. array required.

hi, I'm relatively new to RhinoScript, and I'm stuck at this tiny script, that I can't seem to figure out why isn't working. It's probably…

Started by Claus Rytter Bruun de Neergaard

4 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Claus Rytter Bruun de Neergaard

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service