Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'replace' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to replace an <empty> branch with a null branch or a "0" value?

Hi Guys, How could I insert a null branch (or a "0" value) where there are <empty> branches? I tried replacing empty ("") strings bu…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

22 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by Erick Vásquez

Replace Nulls not working when no value inherited

I am working on a patch which has an area in it where cables in the interface can be connected to achieve different things. Much like a syn…

Started by Armin Seltz

2 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by htmlcolor

replace items in a list problem

Hi everybody, I am trying to replace two null items in a list with  two items from another list using the replace member component (so far…

Started by Findie

2 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Findie

replace points with points question

Hi everybody I am trying to replace points in a list with new points. it is important that the new points get the same location in the dat…

Started by Findie

2 May 12, 2017
Reply by Findie

Problem with REPLACE ITEM command

Hi! I'm trying to change the position of some points and replace the old points by the new ones in my list but i don't get it! Could someo…

Started by Hugo

4 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Hugo

Change string from 1,2,3,4 to A1, A2, A3 ,A4

I know this is simple but I'm new to GH and I can't figure it out...  I have swapped a list of numbers for letters but I want them to read…

Started by 2DCube

4 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Matt Gaydon

How to replace content of list branches

Hi all,  I have a list whose branches represent the different families that live in an imaginary city. Some families have employed family m…

Started by OlinaT92

2 May 7, 2016
Reply by OlinaT92

re order a few items of list

Hey everyone, a very simple question, i have a bunch of points. Because of my Mesh the 2. Point is an Edgepoint and the first row is ordere…

Started by Ben

0 Jan 4, 2016

Find and Replace Data Remap

We have a stream of data with 3 indices per branch. There are always pairs of numbers that match each other across different branches. We n…

Started by Evan Emery

2 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Evan Emery

replace older sliders

Hi everyone, does anyone happen to have a script laying around that can replace old sliders with new ones, so that the slider labels are au…

Started by Pieter Segeren

2 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service