Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'reference' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Select geometry in Rhino from Grasshopper

Is there a way to select objects in the Rhino window (i.e., yellow-outline-select) using Grasshopper? HDT Utilities, Horster Reference, etc…

Started by Scott Penman

14 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by Jon Krizan

Blocks, Dimensions and Annotations using Elefront

For those of you who are not frequently visiting food4rhino, I would like to introduce you to Elefront. Originally Elefront was developed t…

Started by Ramon van der Heijden

13 Apr 30, 2019
Reply by Jelle van de Ridder

0.9 issues: maintaining references...

Couple of issues I am struggling with here using 0.9.   1) It doesn't seem like a geometry parameter maintains it's reference to a BRep aft…

Started by Brian Lockyear

5 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Alan

Index objects in three dimensional array

I'm trying to connect circles (in this specific instance) vertically to generate a loft. I've run into this this principle issue several ti…

Started by Mark Cichy

2 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Mark Cichy

Literature referencing Ladybug+Honeybee

Hello,  I'm an architectural engineering student and I would like to use Honeybee to do E+ calculations from inside grasshopper. To justif…

Started by Willem Vandervoort

0 Nov 10, 2016

dynamic input for image sampler

I would like to change the referenced file in the image sampler through grasshopper or a scripting component, instead of entering the file…

Started by Benjamin Golder

13 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Mathias s n

ShorterWalk how to reference ShortestWalk in python?

I have problems in calling ShortestWalk with ghpythonlib.components, what am I doing wrong? # how do I reference ShortestWal…

Started by Kristoffer Negendahl

16 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by CPF

Grasshopper 1.0 API documentation online.

We've uploaded the APi docs (previously only available for download via the Grasshopper Help menu) to developer.rhino3d.com

Started by David Rutten

1 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

New Version & Old Version Commands reference?

Hello. I am a newbie to grasshopper and i found it extremely difficult to use tutorials (sometimes just a few months old tutorials) because…

Started by Corey Wong

6 May 7, 2016
Reply by Nik Willmore

Assembly Reference Failed to Load

Hi All, I am using the C# component and it won't load a reference assembly. What is causing this? I have attached the dll below. It is for…

Started by Zachary Soflin

7 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Zachary Soflin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service