Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'reduce' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Random reduce, exclude adjacent surfaces

Hi everybody. I am pretty new to Grasshopper, and i made a simple definition using random reduce and Lunchbox plugin to create a perforate…

Started by Mauro Mantovani

2 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Mauro Mantovani

Remove Object Data to reduce computation time

Do you know if there is a way to delete Persistent data from Lines and other objects? It would greatly enhance computation time for sure.…

Started by Daniel

4 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Daniel

Random Reduce Data manipulation

Hi guys,  I've spent some time with grasshopper now but still struggle slightly with data trees. I have stumbled upon an issue with the ran…

Started by Scott Walker

6 May 28, 2014
Reply by Scott Walker

Reduce and Join massive meshes?

I have 72 meshes of LIDAR topographical data totaling 10 gb (.obj files) The meshes are tiles such as those shown here http://imgur.com/rca

Started by h

1 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by h

Help with a gradation of mesh reduction (or variable face density)

This is my first thread, and I hope I won't be racked across the coals. At the start of this semester, I found an opportunity to use grass…

Started by Charles Fox

7 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Charles Fox

Random Reduce glitch?

Hey guys, I was building a simple script to create volume from points using weaver bird, and was using random reduce to decrease the numbe…

Started by Harish Ramakrishnan

3 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Harish Ramakrishnan

reduce mesh polygon count

hi, rhino five has a command called _ReduceMesh. is there a similar function available in RhinoCommon? thanks a ton in advance t

Started by Tim

0 Jan 10, 2013

Seed Value Range

Hi, I'd like to know what the seed value range in the random components is. I've been searching in the forum for a while but didn't find a…

Started by Katerina L

4 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Katerina L

Reduce faces on a mesh

Hi all, Does anyone know how to reduce faces on a mesh so it is more simplified? Thanks

Started by Adam Fenton

0 Sep 25, 2011

orient, scale and loft

Hi,   I am trying to loft between rectangles obtained from a random reduced list and their counterpart which is the reduced list oriented a…

Started by Nick

3 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Nick

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service