Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'rectangle' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need to add Eaves to Hundreds of Buildings

This shouldn't be that hard, thanks in advance! I have a site plan of a map and would love it if I could add some "eaves" basically a line…

Started by Matthew Hickey

5 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Matthew Hickey

Perp Frame Rotation

Hi,  I'm trying to create a parametric model where a rectangle at a given point on a line (point on curve component highlighted in the def…

Started by Tom Jelley

2 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Tom Jelley

Rectangle with fixed area, variable side lengths

Hi everyone, I've been working at this all day and I've decided I just need to ask. Please forgive my newness, and under developed mathemat…

Started by Matthew

3 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Juan Stefani

Offset in 3D

Hello All, Could someone help me offset a wire model in 3 dimensions?  The goal is to turn it into something that I could then cut out on…

Started by Steve

2 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Steve

Area of a square and proportions of a rectangle

Hi there,  I need a help with this one The problem is as follows: I begin by creating a square. Its dimension is determined by the square…

Started by Andrew

2 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Andrew

Select each second Box rectangle out of a list

Hello, new Grasshopper here, since last weekend :) I've been trying to solve this thing for about ten hours now, so it's time to ask for he…

Started by Marinus de Beer

17 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Marinus de Beer

Room area parametrized

Hi, I'm trying to do a definition of a house which rooms are connected, for example to assign a slider that allows me to change the size of…

Started by Oscar Gerardo Cardoso Servin

0 Feb 19, 2014

2 point Rectangle origin

So I think I am missing something with the 2 point rectangle component. I set the size of rectangle this case 6,5,0 but when I plug in the…

Started by Dennis Nelson

1 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Dennis Nelson

Facade Study

I'm having trouble getting my section curves to sweep along a rail curve. I am trying create some structure in a curved wall. I have the re…

Started by David Robertson

4 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by David Robertson

inscribing a rectangle in an irregular curve

Hi there, anybody knows how i could inscribe the biggest rectangle (in term of surface) in an irregular close curve?Tks

Started by User

2 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by User

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service