Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'range' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Graph Mapper curve division according to slope

Hello. I'm wondering if someone could help me out with this: I have several curves with different slopes. I need to divide them according t…

Started by marulaboz

2 Jul 2, 2019
Reply by Fabrizio De Paolis

ladybug shadow range

Hello everyone, I need to map shadow range around two buildings. I wanted to use ladybug but it doesn't seem to work for this model.  Cou…

Started by Kama

1 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by lan de wu

Kangaroo error:1. Solution exception:Index was out of range.

Hi there! I'm new to grasshopper and I have been playing with some definitions for my Masters thesis project. I created a mesh using kanga…

Started by Tina Zhang

5 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Tina Zhang

index was out of range must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection

hello. I'm new to grasshopper and vb script as well. I've been having the following problem lately with vb script. I keep getting the follo…

Started by Gheorghe Madalin

7 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Slider editor - one digit bug

When slider is set to real numbers with one digit of precision, I can't set the range to be smaller than 1.0.

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

4 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Evaluating a curve based on z coordinate of point on curve rather than its length along curve

Hi there,  New to grasshopper and need some help.  I have a a list of points that span along a series of arches in increments. With some…

Started by Ben Everitt

1 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Ben Everitt

How acts List Item comp. with index out of range?

When in the input index of List Item component, you give a value of -1 or -2, this component will return the last or penultimate item in th…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

4 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Colour range or domain - inverted gradient component

Hi im trying to filter a list of colours into domains, and havent found a solution... its basically, like the inverse of what the gradien…

Started by alek

15 May 19, 2014
Reply by alek

Color selection in grasshopper

Hi, i tried to select a RGB color using a text match component and it worked fine... is it also possible to select a range of color? someth…

Started by redberry

2 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by redberry

grouping values in less as possible domains

hello together, I am dealing around with a problem I cannot solve. Imagine you have a list of curves and you measure the lenght of each on…

Started by horst Becker

1 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by horst Becker

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by