Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'rail' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sweep 2 rails

Hi to all, I'm new here and I hope this is the right section to post this question. I'm learnig GH by my self and I'm not able to solve thi…

Started by Filippo L

2 May 13, 2017
Reply by Filippo L

sweep2 Error

Hello, I realised, that depending on the order in which you add the section curves for the rail, it may have an effect on your sweep. I jus…

Started by daniel assayag

3 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by daniel assayag

Window frame and glass script

hiHello, Just started with Grasshopper so everything is new for me. I just want to make a script that I could create windows for houses…

Started by Sauli Sipila

8 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Sauli Sipila

Sweeping

How to sweep these kind of multiple rails. I need to sweep this because I have to turn it to 2D drawing & 2D drawing wont translate all…

Started by MAR

3 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Creating Rail Curves from Mesh

Hi there, I'm a beginner at Rhino, I'm attempting to replicate Hadid's "Arum Installation" as shown below: https://vimeo.com/48566063 I g…

Started by Edward

0 Apr 12, 2015

blend profiles along rail curve?

Hi all, I'm not sure if I just can't find this component but.. does anyone know if it is possible to blend two profiles along a rail curv…

Started by James Park

2 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by James Park

Facade Study

I'm having trouble getting my section curves to sweep along a rail curve. I am trying create some structure in a curved wall. I have the re…

Started by David Robertson

4 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by David Robertson

Different Sweep Components Problems.

Hi Guys, Sorry, last in my series of questions for today: Why are none of the sweep components working in the case below (file attached)?…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

6 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Sweep 1 Bug in 6.0059

I was having trouble using the sweep command, only half of my closed curves were being succesfully swept. I noticed that when I rotated my…

Started by Ben Fortunato

1 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Matthew Gilbride

sweep 2 rail problem

Hi everyone, i'm new in grasshopper (i've the 0.8.3 version) and i'm stopped by a problem with the sweep  2 rail component... I'm trying to…

Started by German Barahona

3 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by German Barahona

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service