Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'proximity' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bending curves based on geometry

Hi there, Hopefully you could advise me a bit on my idea. I have a geometry (sphere in this case) which partially sticks through a series…

Started by Remy Konings

5 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

medial surface - problem with cleaning the border

Hi all, I'm trying to create a definition for medial surface approximation, based on Daniel Piker's medial axis ghx. The general idea is ve…

Started by Jacek Jaskólski

1 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by rebecca

Circle Proximities on Grid with Specific Radius Distances

Hi Have a very difficult problem, relating to grids, proximity and distances of circles on the grid. I have up a huge grid of 3x3. (Total…

Started by Mark Eden

5 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Mark Eden

proximity network

hi all, I need to connect a point and a group of geometries with their closest one and generate a network of proximity. the rules I nee…

Started by Rabbit

8 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rabbit

Control the distance between populated points

Hello! I would like to control the distance between two populated points to be these three specific length only; 6,9,12 so that I can have…

Started by Lisa Chais

0 Feb 12, 2015

Selecting 2nd closest point and create line...

I’m stuck in grasshopper again (surprise surprise!) Please bear in mind I'm new to grasshopper...   ...I have extracted the midpoints of…

Started by Matthew J Mouncey

2 May 6, 2014
Reply by Matthew J Mouncey

Removing sides of a cell in a Vornoi Diagram based on edge length

Hello all, I was just trying to figure out how it would be possible to remove sides of a cell based on whether the edge length is greater t…

Started by Abhishek Holla

0 Mar 28, 2014

Variable mesh perforations using attractor points?

Please help! I have a quad face mesh and basically want to inset and delete faces (perforations) - but with variable sizes (controlled b…

Started by Jonathan Wilson

2 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Vicente Soler

netWork

Given the request of several users, i'm releasing the unclean code that was used for this video: https://vimeo.com/11569406 What you need…

Started by Tudor Cosmatu

10 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Margherita Valle

proximity joint (need help)

hi alli try to make something like candelabrum 2.0 [IMG]http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab79/farizbu/a.jpg[/IMG]but i have problem in m…

Started by Fariz Badi Uzzaman

0 Mar 28, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service