Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'problems' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

List problems

Hello, I am trying to  find indices position in a list from items of different list as shown in the figure below. For items in A the indice…

Started by Gohan

2 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Gohan

Tree Problems

Hello All, I am amateur in dealing with lists involving more trees and branches. So here is my problem I have a list A and list B as show…

Started by Gohan

9 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by Matt Gaydon

lunchbox and kangaroo plugin not working

Hi there!! I recently installed Kangaroo, but when I opened grasshopper the plugin for Lunchbox dissapeared.  I checked File>Special Fo…

Started by Laura

4 May 13, 2016
Reply by Catherine Moore

Offset Mesh problems with 3d mesh with weaverbird

Hi, I am new here. Thank you for a great plugin and forum! I have a problem with the "offset mesh" function in weaverbird. I had the same p…

Started by Flemming Tvede Hansen

26 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Loft curves in diferent planes

Hello, Ineed some help to loft one curve whith many others in a inferior plane... Can some one help me please? Thank you very much!

Started by Fernando Miñarro Mena

1 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

array geometry on endpoints

Hi friends Im trying to put geometry on a surface like this. it works if i do it with SFrames, but how would i make it happen with Endpoin…

Started by Mitran

0 May 15, 2014

[COMPILATION] Most challenging problems seen in the forum

Hi!, I've been checking some old post that I bookmarked some time ago to study carefully cause I thought that are challenging problems or t…

Started by Ángel Linares

8 May 1, 2014
Reply by Ángel Linares

Need help with parametric tower

Hello, i'm rather new to gh and i recently ran into some trouble using the software. A few days ago i did some tutorials on how to create p…

Started by Julian Lange

9 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Julian Lange

Random Reduce glitch?

Hey guys, I was building a simple script to create volume from points using weaver bird, and was using random reduce to decrease the numbe…

Started by Harish Ramakrishnan

3 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Harish Ramakrishnan

loading latest version of grasshopper to Rhino 5

hey can anyone help me.  I have rhino 5 and tried to load the latest grasshopper 80051 but although it loaded to my Rhino 4, the Rhino 5 st…

Started by Karen Costello

1 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service