Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'problem' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Python Scripting editor

I have a simple problem. When I double click on the component the Python scripting editor does not open. I am running Rhino in a virtua…

Started by zeynep

5 May 5, 2020
Reply by Bastien Misandeau

Surface between intersecting curves

Hello everyone, first of all, sorry for my bad english :D I have a problem, maybe many. After edge bundling I have many curves. They doesn…

Started by Tim Stark

1 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

tree auto-sorting of the branches problem

Hi all, I have a problem with a tree structure, I'm trying find a certain number of paths in a tree with a lot of paths, I know the paths i…

Started by riccardo foschi

2 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by riccardo foschi

loft issue

Hi everyone!!  I am having some trouble trying to do loft between polylines. They are all polylines with the same amount of segments, but…

Started by gabriela

1 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by gabriela

shatter problem

Hi everybody, I am trying to shatter 10 curves with 10 parameters using the curve closest point component to get the parameter. For some…

Started by Findie

2 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Findie

Display problem grasshopper preview in rhino

Hello,aaah this drives me crazy! I have a problem with Grasshopper and the preview in Rhino. I didn't find sth in the discussions. I work w…

Started by Sebastian L.

17 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by arkadius belov

Help - WEIRD! Node with blood drops appeard

I was working when suddenly this weird blood node appeard - turned my screen red  and everything was gone.  Does anyone know…

Started by fia piv

1 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Problems, questions, problems...

Hi! I don't know if it's the right category  or if it should be Errors, Bugs and oversights... If so - please move it. :) I'm currently pla…

Started by Karol Lozinski

0 Aug 30, 2017

PROBLEM WİTH JOINNING CURVES

i am creating some curves by intersecting an angled surface and four spheres. Brep(BBX) is normally creating two circle from intersecting w…

Started by Ömer Faruk Aslan

2 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Ömer Faruk Aslan

problem with intersection of imported solid and surface

I don't know why around my surface appears lots of strange triangles. It look like my score (surface) have thickness (i know it's impossibl…

Started by Dawid Koliński

2 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by Dawid Koliński

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service