Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'print' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Phyllomachine | joining all meshes

Hi ! The goal of this script was to 3D print this pine cone, however to do so I needed to join all meshes together and make one unique seal…

Started by charles collin

2 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Tag print size problem

Hello everyone, I have a problem which I am sure as a very simple solution. I am using the Text Tag to display some text and when I try to…

Started by FRiou

1 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Possible to bake geometry and keep object print widths?

Apologies if this questions is very basic, but recently I've noticed that when baking geometry, any object print widths that are not defaul…

Started by Bianchi Dy

6 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

Layout ghost

Hi. I am using layouts to print "screenshots" set up in Grasshopper to PDF, however I very often get this miniture scaled window of some of…

Started by Rasmus Holst

15 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by eminsua

Failure ==> Success

Several weeks ago I saw this posting http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/continuous-variable-pipe-problem and thought the geometry sh…

Started by Birk Binnard

0 Oct 31, 2016

3D Print Preperation

Hello there, Any help would be fantastic, I've managed to create an output from Grasshopper and I'm curious if anyone would know where I c…

Started by Kyle Koops

1 May 18, 2015
Reply by martyn hogg

Clean up mesh after pull to curve

I'm currently working on pulling a mesh to curve boundary through kangaroo. However, the mesh edges at the boundaries are becoming faceted…

Started by Matthew Gardner

0 May 13, 2015

Baked Gh file wont export correctly to STL File.

Hello people. so I have a 3dimensional grid structure and baked it. Next step would be 3d-Printing it.  I tried to make a "watertight"-Stl…

Started by Helmchen

0 Apr 18, 2015

GH Python - Live output/update

Hi guys. Is it possible to get "live updates" from the Python script?  It is for when I have scripts that take a while, running a lot of l…

Started by Rasmus Holst

3 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Problem with naked edges

Hey guys, new here so I apologise if this is the wrong place or wrong format, but I couldn't seem to find any other advice matching my enqu…

Started by luke madden

3 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by luke madden

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by