Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'preview' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selected objects should become highlighted even if preview disabled

I wish that objects from components whose preview is OFF would become highlighted (therefor temporarily visible) when the said component is…

Started by Olivier Suire

2 Feb 7, 2020
Reply by Matthew Murphy

unexpected shine behaviour fix

Material shine parameter seems to behave inversely to its description. Except @ 0 (no shine) 

Started by Guido R

0 Oct 12, 2017

Accurate RGB mapping data?

Hi Friends, Assuming that I'm mapping a series of surfaces on a hemisphere. I want to assign each surface normal as RGB color to each proje…

Started by navid

4 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by navid

Tag print size problem

Hello everyone, I have a problem which I am sure as a very simple solution. I am using the Text Tag to display some text and when I try to…

Started by FRiou

1 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Creating a custom GH component that removes the geometry when Preview is not enabled, but retains the geometry when baked

I'm creating a custom component that should theoretically add/remove geometry depending on the state of Preview (True/False). So far I've f…

Started by Bianchi Dy

2 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

bug in grasshopper hidden edges preview

Hi all, I think I have found a bug in grasshopper visualization, some times when the file starts to become heavy they start to appear the h…

Started by riccardo foschi

2 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by riccardo foschi

Custom Preview - Color for edge different from face?

I found the Create Material and Custom Preview components - is there a way to set the edges as a different color than the faces?  For exam…

Started by mem

4 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by mem

Disable component preview if there's nothing to preview

Hi everyone, does anyone around here happen to know of a way to disable the preview of (all) components that are currently not (or won't…

Started by Pieter Segeren

14 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Distorted Geometry Preview

Hi team! My grasshopper was run great till today morning, when i started grasshopper, it showed my distorted geometry preview.  I tried…

Started by RhinoProf- Rhino Gh Online Tutor

1 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Edge Transparency

Hi all, Is it possible to make the edge of the geometry or curves transparent when previewing? I could make the geometry faces transparent…

Started by Junichiro Horikawa

9 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Anwesh Gangula

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by