Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'polysurface' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to convert a polysurface into a surface?

Hey guys! I'm working on this project and need to assign some gird structure by lunchbox plugin on selected surface, but paneling component…

Started by Ali Bazazan

1 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Netush

joining hex patches

I have a super simple definition where I'm generating patches from (lunchbox) hex cells, but I'm having trouble joining the baked results i…

Started by Nurbro

3 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by Thomas William Falater

Diagrid from Curved Surfaces

I'm relatively new to grasshopper. I have a curved and twisted polysurface that I need to apply a diagrid to but every script I've tried, i…

Started by Tyler

0 Apr 22, 2017

POLYSURFACE PANELING

How to subdivide a poly surface keeping the same dimension of the triangle/square everywhere ? And once I achieved this goal how can I star…

Started by Alessio

0 Oct 21, 2016

Split BREP with Curve

Hi guys, I was wondering if a polysurface could be split with a curve? I have tried the new split surface component but it doesn't seem to…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

8 May 22, 2016
Reply by Mohamed Naeim

Folding surface/facade with consistent width of panel/surface?

Hi, I worked with grasshopper a lot a couple years ago and am just now coming back to it and having trouble getting my head in the right mi…

Started by Elizabeth Austin

1 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth Austin

Wrong display of breps

Hello, I have a definition with mainly GHPython components using the rhinoscriptsyntax library. Often the polysurfaces are displayed comp…

Started by Max Marschall

4 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Max Marschall

contain 3d voronoi within polysurface (from relaxed mesh)

Hi everyone,   I'm quite new to GH and I'm trying to contain a voronoi within relaxed mesh from Kangaroo....Something like this.. But when…

Started by joshua

9 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by TS

why polyline in cad turn out to be open polysurface?

when i import a cad file(.dwg) into rhino 5 SR9, the polylines in cad turn out to be polysurface and grasshopper tool geometry pipeline jus…

Started by studyrhino

11 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by studyrhino

Several surfaces to brep

Hey everyone, I'm currently modeling a ring which has pretty basic geometry by itself, but it seems as though I'm overlooking something bas…

Started by Joris Burger

1 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service