Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'polyline' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Convert Nurbs Curve to Arcs

Hi to all,i'm trying to simplify and convert a nurbs curve to a series of arcs in order to be able to measure their radiusi found this func…

Started by Svetlin

13 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by 史云龙

Filament winding

hey has anyone explored the process of filament winding (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filament_winding).please do give in your inputs.  i h…

Started by Kartik

13 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by sandra

Thicken a network of lines with specified half section

Here is a script used to thicken a network of lines which could have a normal direction at each node. It is similar in function to Cytoskel…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

18 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Richard Haverland

No Brainers Problem Only ! Acquiring a polyline from other set of lines midpoints ?

Hello All, In advance, I apologize if there were similar discussions on this problem but I couldnt find any of it yet. My problem should b…

Started by Bora Doker

9 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bora Doker

Torsion in a polyline

Hello,  Browsing through the forum I did not find any discussion related to curve torsion.  In the image attached, I have a polyline that c…

Started by Lorenzo Franceschini

1 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

How to convert point grid to polyline in order to loft

I'm trying to use XY coordinate from CSV file to create a surface using grid point which will change according to note location. But I can'…

Started by Sitthitouch Surabotsopon

2 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Sitthitouch Surabotsopon

Turn crooked polyline curve into straight polyline curve

Hi Everyone, Maybe a stupid question, but is there a simple way to turn a crooked polyline curve into a straight one following the xz and…

Started by Rick Titulaer

2 May 3, 2017
Reply by Rick Titulaer

curve and polyline variable offset

Hello all, I am looking to create multiple offsets for each of the edges of a given closed curve or polyline. Is there a simple way of doi…

Started by Anthony Polidoro

5 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Brian Harms

joining open and closed curves creating a very long polyline (toolpath)

Hi all,  its been really long I don't post, I guess I'm back ;) for "X" reason I need to create a one single polyline toolpath, all set,…

Started by Pep Tornabell

4 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Pep Tornabell

Polyline intersection problem

Hi , I'm a newbie at Grasshopper and I'm running into a problem . I'm trying to make a Polyline from Pt 0 Through Pt 1 , CCX Pt 2 ,Move Pt…

Started by Yves Allemann

2 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Yves Allemann

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service