Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'point' (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Move points along Z randomly !

Hi everyone, i'm very new on the forum and on grasshopper ! It is for an exercice in school i want to create a cloud point who represente…

Started by Martin Saintpierre

1 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Interact with Closest points while maintaining tree structure.

I have repetitive modules made up of lines. So each module is a tree and each line makes a path within the tree. As the modules multiply, e…

Started by Ying Xu

0 Apr 14, 2017

weaver bird rectangular frame attractor point panel

Hello, I'm trying to make a facade with weaver bird components in which I'd like to be able to control the size of the apertures by the dis…

Started by Noel Castro

0 Apr 13, 2017

Point Cloud Export

Hi,  Does anyone have an experience in exporting point cloud? Exporting to PLY, OBJ seem to produce an error...  Thank you Shim

Started by Shim

2 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Shim

Simple Tessellation on Freeform Surface

Hello, I'm trying to make a simple tessellated texture on the front face of a freeform surface. I have spend the last week or so learning a…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

9 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Ben Weatherhead

Shifting points

Hello,  Please, need some help. First thing I am I am trying to shift the points to (unique) various locations(blue points for example) on…

Started by Ana Sidorova

13 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Ana Sidorova

Attraction point, difference in height

Hello everyone, I am having a trouble to set height difference difference at Z axis, including the angle to the point without blocks being…

Started by Ana Sidorova

3 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Finding center of mulitple curves

Hi there, i'm creating a workflow in which you select all the geometry and flatten everything (well this part works fine) but now i want to…

Started by Remy Konings

2 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Remy Konings

Match point group structure

Hello everybody, I have a cloud of points divided into x number of unequal branches. I want to group these points by proximity, and I did t…

Started by Alessandro Ronfini

0 Mar 2, 2017

Change a point list order from 0-1-2-3-4-5 to 0-1,2-3,4-5

Hi guys,   What would be the best way to change a point list order from 0-1-2-3-4-5 to 0-1,2-3,4-5 ?   Hope that makes sense,   Arthur

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

15 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by James.Z

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service