Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'planes' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Perpendicular Frames flip axis randomly

I am sure I had this problem before, but cant find the solution anymore. I have a curve, which is a rotated circle in this case and use Pe…

Started by Armin Seltz

5 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by dtmurcielago

Horizontal louvers

Hello,I am very difficult to develop a surface similar to this model, where it is divided into several planes that maintain the horizontal…

Started by Helio Avila

1 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Turn crooked polyline curve into straight polyline curve

Hi Everyone, Maybe a stupid question, but is there a simple way to turn a crooked polyline curve into a straight one following the xz and…

Started by Rick Titulaer

2 May 3, 2017
Reply by Rick Titulaer

Rotate Planes

Hi, I need help to rotate the planes I've created to a 360° angle. Or better yet, angles that can be aligned with different surfaces in th…

Started by Illiyanna Ibrahim

4 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Plane intersection

Hello. I have a set of non-coplanar planes (with point as a centroid, and vector as a z-vector for each plane), All I need is to find the i…

Started by Eugen Afanasjev

4 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by Aditya Tognatta

Aligning indvidual planes to respective surfaces

Dear Grasshoppers, Trying to align planes to the surfaces they are on. Help would be greatly appreciated. Definition and files included.…

Started by Frank T

3 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Brian Harms

Brep Split with multiple planes does not work

Hi, I have a problem with Brep splitting. Resulting in (nicely) two Breps when using one cutting plane. The result of more than one cuttin…

Started by Bas Goris

0 May 17, 2016

orient/rotate planes based on other near planes

So, I'm trying to rotate/orient/match planes with other planes that are nearby. so the number in one list does not match the other. It has…

Started by Carlos Sabogal

1 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Orient panels to custom planes (Master panels and child)-SHOP DRAWINGS-

Hello There, I have a problem orienting panels to a custom set of planes. Imagine a set of Master panels : general shape and child panels :…

Started by Claudio

16 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Claudio

Box Align to Frames Trouble

Hello, I'\ I'm having trouble orienting boxes to the proper frames/planes The endpoints give mis oriented xy-planes, so when I try to alig…

Started by kat min

6 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by kat min

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service