Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'picture' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bitmap to nurbs

Hi everybody! I'm working on a project, where I have to convert a monochrome picture into a nurbs curve. I already found a solution, but I…

Started by Lucas

1 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Save grashopper canvas as picture with python

Hi, i am looking for a possibility to save grasshopper canvas as picture from python. Is there grasshopper API method or external module ha…

Started by vladimir ondejcik

6 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Brick facade generated from pictures

Hello, this is my first work with Grasshopper. I generated a brick facade with changes by pictures. My problem is that the scale from the…

Started by Jens

1 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Jens

Question about Weaverbird Picture Frame

Hi everybody,   I have a question about the Weaverbird Picture Frame node. I intended to use the list of results coming from Ladybird radia…

Started by Seda

9 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Seda

Recursive Subdivision of an Image, can't get it solved

Hey all, I'm trying to recursively subdivide a surface with the input from a black and white picture. I found an image of jimi hendrix on…

Started by Michael

4 May 17, 2015
Reply by Michael

Mesh From image: how to move it?? how to colorize it

Hello Every Body! I have a couple of questions and I hope any one of you could help me: 1) I would like to change the anchor point of a pic…

Started by Carlos B.M.

5 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Carlos B.M.

map colours of picture to several objects

hi,   i have a hexgrid with a curved stick in each centerpoint. now i want to map the colours of a picture to the whole surfaces of the dif…

Started by doro hamann

1 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Manuel

Picture frame

Hello all is there something comparable to Rhino's pictureFrame in Grasshopper? I imagine something that you can feed with the path of th…

Started by kabolzki

0 Dec 9, 2010

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service