Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'perpendicular' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rotate Circle perpendicular to a curve while maintaining radius and center point

I am attempting to rotate a group of circles so that they are perpendicular to a rhino based curve. I need them to maintain the same center…

Started by shelly drees

2 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by shelly drees

Evaluate Surface vector direction

Hi guys, I am trying to create a list of perpendicular vectors to faces of extruded polylines. When I am using simple rectangles as input,…

Started by Peter Koz

6 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Perp Frames torquing

Hello! I'm starting using Grasshopper and I don't seem to understand almost any discussion about the same issue, so I hope you can tell me…

Started by Nstemp

2 May 27, 2015
Reply by Nstemp

rotate panel(s) perpendicular to vector

Hi I created a façade build out of diagrid panels. So far this is working. :-) The building which I am creating is rotating towards the su…

Started by Maria-89

5 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Maria-89

Box Align to Frames Trouble

Hello, I'\ I'm having trouble orienting boxes to the proper frames/planes The endpoints give mis oriented xy-planes, so when I try to alig…

Started by kat min

6 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by kat min

Rectangle perpendicular to curve definition

Hello, I need help with finishing the definition. I divided curve and selected every fourth point, in which I want to create rectangle.  In…

Started by Blisza

5 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Blisza

array geometry on endpoints

Hi friends Im trying to put geometry on a surface like this. it works if i do it with SFrames, but how would i make it happen with Endpoin…

Started by Mitran

0 May 15, 2014

Curve Perpendicular Points

This might be an incredibly simple one. Im looking to find all the perpendicular points on a curve from a given test point in a vb componen…

Started by David Mans

10 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Distance between a point and a plane?

Hello, I'm new in Grasshopper, I've searched around but I couldn't find a solution, hope someone can help me. I want to get in Grasshopper…

Started by Andrés Antolín

7 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by djordje

How to start from a point perpendicularly and not the inverse?

Hello, I'd like to make a grid on topolines. It doesnt work weel the the closest point on a curve command. I get some trouble when the curv…

Started by Mick4Grasshopper

3 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by