Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'perforated' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Variable perforated Screen

Hi all, Ive been trying to create a perforated panel similar to the image shown below in panelling tools with varying success: I was…

Started by Jassim Jamal

12 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by syafwani jack

surface split running too slow, any other options?

Hey guys,  I'm studying GH about a month from now, and I've started to work on a frit glass pannel for a project, but I got a problem maki…

Started by Dionatan Bertelli

5 May 13, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

Perforated panel with text

Hello,  I need help desperately, I am trying to make a definition that trims the text out of a surface. So far i managed to do it, but it…

Started by Marco Sosa

4 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Marco Sosa

Variable perforations with curve attractor using PanelingTools

I am trying to create a panel with perforations of set radii (3 different possibilities) responding to a curve attractor. I am trying to us…

Started by Paola Cuevas

2 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Rajaa Issa

Variable mesh perforations using attractor points?

Please help! I have a quad face mesh and basically want to inset and delete faces (perforations) - but with variable sizes (controlled b…

Started by Jonathan Wilson

2 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Vicente Soler

concrete mold script - help?!

Hi All, I need to design a mold for a concrete cast similar to the attached image, yet I don't know how to script it as I am relatively ne…

Started by Jonny P

0 Apr 16, 2013

perforated polisurface

Hi everyone I'm modelling an alarm clock in Rhino and only thing to finish is the metal perforated speaker surface I've tried some defini…

Started by Agnieszka

3 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Agnieszka

perforated panel

Hi,   So I tried to build a perforated panel in rhino model and it keeps crashing. So I thought it would be easier to script in GH and bake…

Started by Ruby

12 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Augustin Peytchinov

perforated panel

HelloI'm new to Grasshopper and I'm trying to generate a perforated panel.I wont likely be fetched. listen to adviceI can not get in the e…

Started by fernando molas garcia

12 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by fernando molas garcia

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by