Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'parametric' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GH Panel component display unit change

Hi, I am trying to find a way of changing the display unit in 'panel' component from mm to m. I understand that GH doesn't really care whe…

Started by Farjad Khan

6 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by Cole

Grasshopper + Latin Hypercube Sampling

I intend to use Grasshopper  to do parametric simulations using DIVA.  However, my universe of models is too large, I was wondering if ther…

Started by Raphaela Walger da Fonseca

6 Jun 26, 2019
Reply by Ryan Brown

3D scan + Grasshopper

Hi, I am a student working on my thesis project. I am looking for a plug-in or definition to be able to 3D scan an object and add shapes t…

Started by za

2 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by Margorie Durant

How To Create a Parametric Curve Pattern Like This

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a way to create a parametric curve pattern similar to this one: So far I've been using the Graph Mapper w…

Started by Luis Angel

9 Oct 23, 2018
Reply by Xingxin HE

Nonlinear Structural Analysis in Grasshopper

Hello, I have been working on bringing Nonlinear analysis into Grasshopper, where material Nonlinearity can be achieved. For now I made No…

Started by Muralimanoj

2 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Muralimanoj

Applying surface thickness to diagonal planes

Hi, I have created a parametric model of folding plate. I have applied thickness to the surfaces using 'extrude' component and unit vector…

Started by Farjad Khan

9 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

Creating a curve from a set of points on another curve

I am trying to create a curve using points from another curve, I want to be able to control the curve from the position if the points th…

Started by Ziad Korman

3 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Help with creating an array

I'm new to grasshopper and I have a question on the best way of arraying or moving my piece so that it folds along the edge of the square. …

Started by Alix Herrera

0 Sep 26, 2017

deeper understanding of algorithmic logic

Hi, I would like to find a book or some resources on the logic behind algorithmic design, I already Read AAD by the great "Arturo Tedeschi"…

Started by Husein

4 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by Husein

DEGRADED PARAMETRIC FACADE

Hello everyone, I am doing my architectural thesis so I am trying to make the facade of my project degraded, like in the bottom of the proj…

Started by Jen21

2 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Jen21

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service