Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'output' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do RGB values converts to Numbers in the Image Sampler ?

Hi guys, The direct output of the Image Sampler are RGB values, how do the three values get converted into one number when pluging the outp…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

9 Jul 22, 2019
Reply by Joey Doherty

Creating text objects and outputting them as normal Rhino geometry

With reference to the post generate text and use outlines in grasshopper... is it possible?, I am trying to output text visually and as an…

Started by Bianchi Dy

6 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

Audio output? For 3d Printing!

Hey all, I am looking to achieve a similar effect to the PeachyPrinter Kickstarter:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/117421627/the-peach

Started by h

4 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Autodolor

Multiple Outputs for Data Tree

Hi there, I am taking data from an excel sheet, and I'm wondering if there is a component that takes a tree and gives each item as a separ…

Started by James B

10 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by James B

Incomplete requested results when running EnergyPlus simulation

Hi! I am new to grasshopper & honey bee, so I hope my mistake will be a quick one to fix. Pardon my English, it´s not my first languag…

Started by Aija Baumane

3 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Aija Baumane

How explode tree with more than 2 branches?

Hi!   I got a little problem with the BANG! component, because it can just put 2 branches out of a list! But i got more than 2 branches!  …

Started by Rane Makdasi

10 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Peyman Taraj

Get output param value

I have a grasshopper cluster with nickname MyCluster. It outputs a series of curves. The output param name is MyOutput. I want to write a s…

Started by Arefin Mohiuddin

14 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Arefin Mohiuddin

Internalized plugin data problem

Hi guys, I have encountered a big problem trying to create (or even open up existing) C# components which create/work_with systems for GH…

Started by Gediminas Kirdeikis

0 Mar 22, 2016

Set Type Hint icon for Python component output?

Is there any way to set the output type hover icon, (not sure of the proper name), for a python component? Native Grasshopper component exa…

Started by Chris Hanley

2 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Chris Hanley

Hovering over panel output doesn't display underscores

I came across a small bug today related to the output that is displayed when hovering over any output. If the output of a panel is text an…

Started by Armin Seltz

7 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service