Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'origami' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Origami with grasshopper

Hi there guys. I am pretty new to grasshopper. recently i tried to digitally reproduce a study model consisting of simple folds and cuts. B…

Started by Muhammed Shameel

9 Jan 7, 2018
Reply by james frankline

Origami based on lines with Kangaroo plugin

I am trying to generate a script with which I can create origami patterns based on specific lines that i draw in Rhino. I found an origami…

Started by Sonya Batsova

0 Nov 6, 2017

Applying surface thickness to diagonal planes

Hi, I have created a parametric model of folding plate. I have applied thickness to the surfaces using 'extrude' component and unit vector…

Started by Farjad Khan

9 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

Twisted Origami with kangaroo

have been playing with the kangaroo folding component on a twisted origami. the intention is to create a folded origami that follows a simp…

Started by Dimitry A. Demin

0 Aug 20, 2017

Flasher origami

Related to two previous posts (thank you for the solutions) and this post http://www.grasshopper3d.com/group/kangaroo/forum/topics/origami-

Started by Tim Chen

0 Aug 17, 2017

Kangaroo 'Index out of range' Error

Hi. I'm trying to simply use the origami script in Kangaroo but when I go to run it I get and 'Index out of range' error. I deconstructed…

Started by Katie Meier

0 Apr 5, 2017

Folded Plate Definition

Hi all, I'm a novice with grasshopper, although I've been using it over the past 2 years. I'm really struggling with trying to create a def…

Started by Matt

3 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by sahar

Paper-fold models in Rhino+Grasshopper, can you advise, please?

Hi everyone,   I would like create some grasshopper definitions of paper models that we are making by hand and to be able to change them in…

Started by Jiri Palacky

25 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Jessica Ma

Rhino bake

Hi, Please see screenshot below. It shows baked GH parametric model in RHINO viewport. The idea is to export model from RHINO as a .dwg fi…

Started by Farjad Khan

2 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

Paper stripe bending - need help, got stuck

Hi, I am trying to make this in plain GH. Got stuck. Moving and rotating a point around in space... Flipping diagonal creases (from left or…

Started by Jiri Palacky

9 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by seghier khaled

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service