Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'or' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

reading coordinates or values from pictures

Hi everyone, I want to know if it is some way to import a picture in some component in Grashopper an get the corremponding value from a de…

Started by rene

3 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

A

SA

Started by cond33

1 Feb 4, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Getting 3D Voronoi structure as a step(.stp) file for FEA software like ANSYS

As it looks in the image I have attached, I was able to generate a voronoi diagram structure. But while saving the file from Rhino 5.0 as '…

Started by Krutarth Patel

2 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Krutarth Patel

Polar Bear or Igloo needed

Hi, I need help. I am working on a polar project.  I need for my school project a polar bear and igloo. Can you please help me? Do you hav…

Started by Michalina Dengusiak

9 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Michalina Dengusiak

"organic louvers"

I'm trying to produce a grasshopper definition that yields something similar to the attached "Example" image.  I have it working rather nic…

Started by Matt Bianco-Splann

5 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Ladybug Wind Rose Bake error

Hello everyone This is my first discussion and I hope to learn a lot from this forum. I noticed that there is a bake problem with the "Wind…

Started by Hesham Abdelhafez

2 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Hesham Abdelhafez

Nesting component not working on curves for waffle grid fabrication of form

Hello I am trying to fabricate a weird hyperbola solid using waffle and grid process. I have oriented the strips on xy plain for fabricatio…

Started by Gaurav Goel

0 Jul 13, 2015

Colour range or domain - inverted gradient component

Hi im trying to filter a list of colours into domains, and havent found a solution... its basically, like the inverse of what the gradien…

Started by alek

15 May 19, 2014
Reply by alek

Loft with 3 curves

Hi there,  I am new to Grasshopper and rhino and was wondering if anyone is willing to help me figure out how to create a loft from more t…

Started by CathCO

2 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by CathCO

X or Y orientation

I was wondering Can I select (from a bunch of lines) lets say the lines only in the X direction and leave a side the one in hte Y direction…

Started by Francisco Lara

8 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Francisco Lara

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service