Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'optimization' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Galapagos Visualization Problem

While optimizing with Galapagos I have selected the “Display all genomes in the Rhino viewport” visualization option. When I lock my comput…

Started by Luc Wilson

2 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Luc Wilson

Akutagawa West Side project.

Hi all, I would like to ask somebody who understands Japanese to tell me more about Akutagawa West Side project by F-Tai architects. The on…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

0 Mar 3, 2013

edit mesh_GECO+Galapagos optimization

hi guys! My attempt is to a volumetric optimization! I'm trying to figure out how to edit a mesh by moving (by Galapagos) its points, that…

Started by andreaquartara

0 Jan 11, 2013

Galapagos _ Help Needed

Imagine there is an initial cube, divided by 6 horizontal planes (let's say floors of a building)  and from this cube, volume is subtracted…

Started by Stratis Georgiou

9 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Stratis Georgiou

how to optimize a curve into some modules?

I think it is a very difficult question. there is a curve. planar or not planar.  we want to simplify it to polylines. every segments fit s…

Started by doraET

0 Dec 3, 2012

HOW IS USED THE TANGENTinCIRCLE COMPONENT?

Hi all, I was trying to make a family of tangent incircles in the mesh but I don´t know what can I do to make it work. I tried making pai…

Started by PEPE ALGECIRAS

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by PEPE ALGECIRAS

REQUEST: A Profiler Navigator for Code Optimization

Hey David, The Profiler is indespensible, but it could be even better.  I would love to see a navigator for the profiler, similar to the…

Started by Marc Syp

1 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by phillip

if parameter change then disable slow components temporarily

This is a simple example of a mechanism something like a callback to monitor user input... Sometimes, I would like to disable slow/time-con…

Started by Jonah Hawk

20 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

[Wish] What about a widget that tells you the "optimization index" of your definition?

I was thinking about this today after see the tri-panel tutorial that "Grasshopper for Rhino" post in Google+ (I've created a discussion ab…

Started by Ángel Linares

1 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Forms distribution on a sheet using Galapagos

I'm working on a definition that try to use Galapagos to optimize the distrubution of different forms on a sheet (e.g. for a laser cut).The…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

2 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Paolo Cappelletto

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by