Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'optimization' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Applying boundary conditions to Galapagos optimization

Hi all, I am trying to optimize a geometry with some restraints, while staying within certain boundaries. Specifically, I want an arch to r…

Started by Toivo Säwén

0 Dec 7, 2015

Intricacies of Optimize Cross Section in Karamba

We're trying to use the "optimize cross section" in karamba to design a lightweight grid matrix structure based on member utilization (as o…

Started by Jeremy Shriber

0 Nov 25, 2015

freestanding surface. Mutsuro Sasaki´s sensitivity analysis method

Hello! I'm trying to apply the Sensitivity Analysis Method from Mutsuro Sasaki to a surface.At first some explanation about that metod:Allr…

Started by Alejandro Nieto J

0 Aug 29, 2015

kangaro and galapagos optimization

Hi everyone, I am working on the out-of-plane bending of an auxetic structure (see jpg files). I was finally able to reproduce the movemen…

Started by Lorenzo Mirante

0 Aug 16, 2015

how to setup the right equation for this optimization problem?

Hey guys,I try to run an optimatiation algorthm for a facade system.the attached image shows a section of the shape I try to optimize. The…

Started by horst Becker

3 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Nitë

Geco + Galapagos problem - needs manually toggling on and off before working

Hi everybody I have problem here combining Galapagos with Geco plug-ins. I am about to start Galapagos, but everytime it will change the ge…

Started by Daniel

2 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Daniel

Optimizied Assembly for grid shell frame Structure

Hey Buddies! I'm about to do sth for optimizing grid shell design fabrication. Actually I wanna have moving toward a same-length frames fro…

Started by Mahdi Soheyli Fard

0 Aug 2, 2014

optimization for manufacturing

Hello all, I have a general question, in order to choose direction for solving a specific problem. I have a structure that needs to be man…

Started by Nikitas Gk

2 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Damon

Matrix Solver / Optimizer

Hi guys,I'm working on rigid folding in origami style.In used this paper to approach the issue.By extracting a single folding vertex with t…

Started by Benjamin Felbrich

0 Nov 25, 2013

Acceleration, bridge

Hi Karamba I’m currently working on a bridge project (pilot project – a space frame construction) where we have used Grasshopper and Galapa…

Started by Claus Nielsen

0 Aug 20, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service